Beth Bolyard Associate General Counsel
Beth works with Medical Center leadership and clients in the areas of medical staff and other licensed provider credentialing, scope of practice, quality assessment, performance improvement and peer review. She advises on the daily operations for a variety of the University’s health care facilities and their accrediting agencies and policies. She manages the medical staff governing documents and assists with Medical Center governance. Beth also works on physician recruitment, integration and employment and with graduate medical education.
Areas of Primary Responsibility
- Medical staff credentialing and peer review
- Medical Center and Medical staff governing documents
- Medical Center, hospitals and medical staff policies and accreditation
- Graduate medical education
- Medical staff employment
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Ohio Women's Bar Association
- Capital University Law School J.D. cum laude
- Ohio Northern University B.A.