Kathleen (Battle) Ceasar Assistant General Counsel
Kathleen works directly with the 25+ clinical departments at the Medical Center to ensure that their physician employment agreements are complete and correct. She began her legal career in 2010 as a Legal Fellow in Medical Center Legal Services. Her primary focus was the OSUP physician integration in which she worked directly with the attorneys in Legal Services to ensure that the agreements were complete and correct.
Areas of Primary Responsibility
- Physician employment agreements
- Faculty Group Practice legal matters
- American Health Lawyers Association
- The Chief Justice Thomas J. Moyer American Inn of Court
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
- The Ohio State University | Michael E. Moritz College of Law J.D.
- Fisk University B.A. in Political Science magna cum laude