Christopher M. Culley Senior Vice President and General Counsel
Mr. Culley directs the University's Office of Legal Affairs. He is responsible for the delivery of legal services by the Legal Affairs staff attorneys, and he supervises external legal work by over 25 state and national law firms. His special areas of responsibility include legal issues in university governance and administration, legal services to the university's areas of business and finance, construction, human resources, athletics and government relations.
Areas of Primary Responsibility
- Board of Trustees
- Major Contracts and Affiliations
- Special Projects as Directed by the President and Provost
- University Governance
South Campus Gateway: A Model for University Engagement and Collaboration with the Private Sector in the Revitalization of its Adjacent Neighborhoods
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
- Supreme Court of the United States
- University of Dayton School of Law J.D.
- The Ohio State University B.A.