Erika L. Pearsol-Christie Senior Associate General Counsel
Erika advises and counsels the university regarding labor and employment issues, including issues arising under ORC chapter 4117, Title VII, ADA, FMLA, ADEA, OWBPA, FLSA and state employment laws.
Prior to joining Ohio State, Erika was the Director of Employee and Labor Relations and in-house counsel for Ohio University. Erika previously worked for the Ohio Attorney General's office representing colleges and universities in labor and employment matters including state and federal litigation, arbitrations and mediations. Before moving her practice to the public sector, Erika was a partner at a boutique labor and employment law firm where she represented employees and labor unions in a wide variety of matters.
Areas of Primary Responsibility
- Labor and Employment Law
- Collective Bargaining
- Managing Employment Litigation
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- The Ohio State University | Michael E. Moritz College of LawJ.D.
- Kent State University Honors CollegeB.A.