John Schriver Associate General Counsel
John joined Ohio State after working for the Office of the Ohio Attorney General, where he was a prosecutor in the Health Care Fraud section. John is also an Army veteran. He served as a prosecutor, appellate counsel, and policy advisor in the Pentagon during his Active Duty service as a JAG officer.
Areas of Primary Responsibility
- Wexner Medical Center Compliance
- Regulatory Investigations
- Internal Investigations
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Health Care Compliance Association
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
- The District of Columbia
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law J.D. cum laude
- The Ohio State University B.S.