Mary F. Schneider Associate General Counsel
Mary served as the Chief Corporations Counsel to the Ohio Secretary of State from 1991-1994 where she reviewed corporation, limited liability company and limited partnership filings, including mergers consolidations, and state trademark and servicemark applications. Prior to and after her service in the Secretary of State's office, Mary practiced commercial real estate law in the private sector where she worked on acquisitions, financing, leasing, title insurance and survey matters for private developers, pension funds, insurance companies and financial institutions, including the negotiation of purchase and sale agreements, leases, construction and acquisition loan documents, zoning and other land use matters associated with the development of commercial real estate.
Areas of Primary Responsibility
- University Planning and Real Estate
- University Hospitals Real Estate
- Treasurer’s Office Endowment and Foundation Properties
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
- Capital University J.D.
- Denison University B.A. Economics and Political Science
- American University School of Professional & Extended Studies Government Semester Program