Michael D. Steffensmeier Senior Associate General Counsel, Director of IP Strategy
Mike is a registered patent attorney. Previously, he was V.P. & Associate General Counsel – IP for Cardinal Health, Inc., which is a Fortune 20 company with over 50,000 employees worldwide, where he handled all aspects of intellectual property. He also was in private practice with the law firms of Fulbright & Jaworski and Porter, Wright, Morris & Arthur LLP. He has spoken frequently on various intellectual property topics and has taught at OSU.
Areas of Primary Responsibility
- Intellectual Property
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Columbus Intellectual Property Law Association
- University of Texas School of Law J.D.
- The University of Texas at Austin M.S.E.E.
- University of Iowa B.S.E.E.