Ryan Meadows Director of Strategic Initiatives and Special Assistant to the Senior Vice President
Before joining the Office of Legal Affairs, Ryan worked for the John Glenn School of Public Affairs where he led and managed the recruitment, admissions, advising, and career services functions for the school’s graduate programs, as well as led a number of undergraduate co-curricular programs. Ryan also previously spent time working for the Ohio Attorney General’s Office and the Ohio Senate.
Areas of Primary Responsibility
- Lead and manage the staff in direct support of the Senior Vice President and General Counsel
- Provide guidance, advice, and assistance on a range of legal and non-legal matters, special projects, and daily activities focused on advancing the work of the Office of Legal Affairs and the University
- Assist in the formulation and drafting of university policies, board resolutions, contracts, employment agreements, and other documents
- Interact with and serve as a liaison to University leadership, members of the University Board of Trustees, department staff, and
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
- The Ohio State University | Michael E. Moritz College of Law J.D.
- The Ohio State University | John Glenn College of Public Affairs M.A. in Public Policy and Management
- The College of Wooster B.A. in Political Science